Client Service Managers (CSM) are licensed NC Realtors who partner with our Sales Agents in serving their clients in many ways. This unique partnership allows the Sales Agents to focus on building relationships and earning referrals. The CSM works alongside the Sales Agent to serve all needs of their clients. The CSM must develop a profound knowledge and understanding of all aspects of real estate transactions. In this non-commission role you will work with clients from beginning to end in their search to buy or sell.
You can advance as fast as hard work, brains, and ambition will carry you In addition to initial and on-going, innovative training, our team environment supports you in attaining a very high level of residential real estate knowledge and skills. You will have all of the tools you need to share in our team’s continued and ever-growing success.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Showing homes and preparing homes to be listed
- Mastery of our computer technology tools
- Preparing data, CMAs,
- Mastery of our client-care procedures
- Contract Negotiation
- Very good feedback from clients
- Able to be resourceful, thoughtful, and exhibit hustle to meet most client needs and solve most client problems to keep Sales
- Agents free to earn more referrals
- Demonstrated loyalty to our firm, understanding of our approach, and enthusiastic support for our future.
- Client-centric (exhibiting extraordinary client service always)
- Flexible schedule (some weekend and evenings are necessary)
- Flexible personality (we are an ever-growing innovative company constantly making positive changes)
- Success driven, self-promoting professionalism
- Great at math
- Positive (we have a zero tolerance policy for negativity)
This is an hourly to salary position with paid training, paid vacation & time off. New hires start at an hourly rate during our paid training period, moving to salary after demonstrating procedural mastery and completion of post licensing education. Total Compensation ranges from $40,000-$80,000+ Salary ranges from $31,500 – $62,500 plus bonuses. As a licensed real estate agent, you also have the opportunity to receive referral fees. No other benefits are provided at this time.