Our firm has experienced great success selecting talented agents and combining them with a great system. We are opening our Durham location and have 9 openings for our 10 agent office. Why only 10…? Our agents sell on average 50+ homes after 3 years in real estate! We don’t need 100’s of agents just the top ones who fit our core values and are excited about changing the way real estate is done!
We will also interview for agents who are interested in moving to one of our new locations and are willing to work out of the Durham or N. Raleigh location until they are open. We will be opening offices in Cary/Apex, Wake Forest and Inside the Beltline.
How do you know if Hunter Rowe is the best place for you to grow your real estate career?
- Are you experiencing success and enjoying working with your clients but want to be able to continue to grow your business without sacrificing your client’s happiness?
- Would you enjoy working in a small office of highly successful realtors with individual attention on the success of your business?
- Are you motivated by working less hours and making more money?
- Do you enjoy having time with your family and friends?
- Are you ready for a change and for a business transformation?
- Are you capable of earning over 200K per year?
- If you answered yes to the above keep reading! We might be a good fit for you
- If you have the following you may be a good fit for Hunter Rowe!
- Your clients, co-workers and teammates enjoy working with you.
- Character, talent, and motivation.
- Working on personal and professional development is important to you and you are willing to make changes in your habits/attitudes and mindsets to achieve success.
- If you are currently selling Real Estate and want to work less hours, make more profit, sell more houses, work with happier clients and have more fun doing it!
- Previous sales experience is preferred, but a coach-able mentality is key!
- Willing to meet new people (we’ll show you how, even if you are new to the area).
- -You are a fast learner and are willing to change habits and implement new approaches.
- You are 100% positive and encouraging to others.
- You enjoy reading and studying to improve yourself. That is a big part of our culture.
- You are ready to work hard, be incredibly successful and earn more money for you and your family.
- You have a good understanding of business principles or are excited to learn and apply them.
- You want to have a HIGHLY successful and profitable career in real estate and are excited about the prospect of selling 50-100+ homes per year.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR AGENTS:
- Comprehensive training program
- In depth business planning, business analysis, & accounting
- Innovative website with personal webpage
- A team of positive people who will help motivate and drive each other to success
- Competitive Commission Rate
- Fully trained Client Service Managers to help you with your clients from Day 1
- Hands on Training with actual Real Estate Transactions
- In depth marketing plan with one-on-one coaching from two leading area coaches (you don’t pay extra for Our firm has experienced great success selecting talented agents and combining them with a great system.
- Prospecting plan, coaching, mentoring and accountability for success
- Leadership Opportunities as we open additional offices in the Triangle
- Client Management System (CRM) that makes managing your clients & leads a breeze!
- Innovative marketing techniques that our agents follow to get results consistent for our clients. Our agents average less than 30 days on market regardless of the economy yielding higher sales prices and NET profit to our clients.
- Access to our property analyst for in-depth CMA’s
What are the hallmarks of a TOP Producing Real Estate Agent?
TOP PRODUCING AGENTS:
1. Increase average sales price
2. Automate referral generating activities
3. Find the RIGHT assistant and learn to use them effectively
4. Learn to sell homes for higher prices and sell them quickly
5. Earn full commission every time
Hunter Rowe has systems in place so you are doing this every transaction from Day One with our firm.
If you are interested in a confidential interview, please reply with your resume and cover letter.
Licensed agents please include your real estate history and desired growth. his! (This is part of our success program)
-Prospecting plan, coaching, mentoring and accountability for success
-Leadership Opportunities as we open additional offices in the Triangle
-Client Management System (CRM) that makes managing your clients & leads a breeze!
-Innovative marketing techniques that our agents follow to get results consistent for our clients. Our agents average less than 30 days on market regardless of the economy yielding higher sales prices and NET profit to our clients.
-Access to our property analyst for in-depth CMA’s
Actual success stories (you can talk to these people during your interview with us):
- An agent joined us four years ago from a different real estate firm. She had just finished her first year in real estate, and had been awarded “rookie of the year”. She more than doubled her volume in her first year with us, cut back to four days per week, and went from 100 cold-calls per day to working 100% by referral. She says “I was perfectly happy at my last firm, until I learned there was a much better way to do real estate. I LOVE it here!”
- Another agent joined us three years ago after having owned his own firm for several years. He found he was competing against us for listings, and we were consistently winning. He met with us, and said “I can’t possibly do for myself what you do for sales agents here.” He joined us and now says, “It’s incredibly efficient, I focus on my sales role, and our systems multiply my effort and keep the clients rolling in. I’ve never been this busy.” He has since doubled his business with 50 transactions in 2012.
- Our longest-tenured agent was running a nail salon for 40 hours per week during her entire first year with us. She netted $81,000 in real estate commissions that year. She’s down to three days a week at the salon (it is a family business), she had her best year ever in 2011, almost doubled her business in 2012 and had her best year ever in 2013.
- Our four newest agents come from other sales occupations. We specialize in helping them apply their sales skills to the Real Estate Market. If you are burned out from travel, not seeing your family, working 70+ hours a week then a career in Real Estate Sales may be for you! With our procedures, our Realtors can service their clients with the same competence as an agent in the business for over 7 years experiencing GREAT results for their clients.