10. Chow (North Raleigh)
Casual, great burgers and pizza, only place I know to get Yetti, my favorite beer.
9. The Flying Saucer (downtown Raleigh)
Not really a restaurant, but fun.
8. The Raleigh Times (downtown Raleigh)
Laid back, great crowd on Friday nights, very good bar food.
7. Sola Coffee (North Raleigh)
Food and entertainment are really good. The coffee is outstanding.
6. Coquette Brasserie (North Hills in Raleigh)
Great atmosphere and dining.
5. Gravy (downtown Raleigh)
Very good Italian. Try to get a table in the cellar.
4. Gonza Tacos Y Tequila (North Raleigh)
Amazing Mexican. My favorites are the Red Snapper and Scallop Tacos. Stacey likes the Chicken-Stuffed Pablano Pepper. The Spicy mojito is super.
3. Nana’s (Durham)
Really really good Southern, French, Italian.
2. Bella Monica (North Raleigh)
Our go-to place. Hard to get a table, so we just sit at the wine bar and order dinner. Fantastic Italian in a friendly atmosphere.
1. Sitti (downtown Raleigh)
We LOVE Mediterranean and Sitti has the best, in a fun downtown setting.